Terms and Conditions (GTC)
1. Validity of the General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") apply to all contracts concluded via the online shop www.basu-tec.com between Basu-tec GmbH and customers who are consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can not be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity.
2. Recognition of the Terms
The customer accepts these terms and conditions and agrees with them as soon as he makes an order.
3. Defense clause
The inclusion of general terms and conditions or terms and conditions of the customer, which deviate from these terms and conditions, will be rejected, unless they are expressly recognized by Basu-tec GmbH.
4. Conclusion of contract
4.1. Internet presence of Basu-tec GmbH on the website www.basu-tec.com
The product presentation on the website does not constitute an offer in the legal sense. It is an invitation to the customer to make an offer himself. The offer in the legal sense gives the customer by making the order. The confirmation of receipt of the order takes place together with the acceptance of the order immediately after sending by an automated e-mail. With this e-mail confirmation the purchase contract has come about.
4.2. ordering process
In the overview of the assortment of the online shop www.basu-tec.com the customer can select the desired product (s) by clicking on the button "into the shopping cart". The selected goods will be available during the visit of the customer on the website www.basu-tec.com. cached in the shopping cart. By clicking on the button "Go to Checkout" next to the goods listed in the shopping cart, the order process will continue. On the following page, the customer is requested to register for the online shop, provided that he already has an account or to re-register. The customer then selects the delivery location and the payment method of his choice and enters the data required for the execution of the payment. When choosing external payment services, such as PayPal, the customer will be redirected to the external website of the respective payment service provider. Before submitting the order, the data relevant for the order will be summarized in an "order summary". The customer is free to check his details in the order summary once again and to correct them if necessary, before sending his order to Basu-tec GmbH by clicking on the button "Send & Pay". By clicking on the "Send & Pay" button, the customer makes a binding offer to purchase in relation to the goods selected by him.
4.3. Order confirmation (= contract conclusion)
Upon receipt of the order, Basu-tec GmbH will send a notification e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer in which the receipt of the order is confirmed and its content is reproduced (hereinafter referred to as "order confirmation"). If Basu-tec GmbH rejects the conclusion of the contract, this will be communicated to the customer immediately by e-mail.
5. Storage of the contract text
The text of the contract, ie the customer's information on the order process, is stored by Basu-tec GmbH and can be viewed by the customer under the link "My Account" à "My Orders". Irrespective of this, Basu-tec GmbH sends an order confirmation and these GTC to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
6. Right of withdrawal / cancellation
You can return the goods received without stating reasons within 14 days by returning the goods. Information about the return can be found on the homepage. Cancellation The following cancellation policy applies to contracts for goods that can be sent as a package by mail. Withdrawal for parcel shipping goods As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods last. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
by means of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract to us
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
Returns are to be paid by yourself.
Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer can not be revoked.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if opened or used after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of revocation
1. All product travel are total prices; they contain the statutory sales tax (value added tax).
2. Price errors reserved. If the correct price is higher, contact is made with the customer; In this case, a contract is only possible if the customer wants to buy at the actual price. If the correct price is lower, this price will be charged.
8. Shipping costs
1. In addition to the stated product prices shipping costs are added. You can find out more about the amount of shipping costs in the offers.The applicable value added tax is included in the shipping costs.
9. Terms of delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made to the address specified by the customer. We also deliver to packing stations.
2. The estimated delivery time is indicated directly in the shopping cart. When paying in advance, the delivery period begins one day after receipt of the amount to the bank account of Basu-tec GmbH. For payment by cash on delivery or invoice purchase, the delivery period begins one day after the date of conclusion of the contract. In other cases, the delivery period begins one day after receipt of order.
3. In the event of damage to the goods during transport, the customer must immediately report the damage to the transport company and assert the damage there.
4. Basu-tec GmbH is not responsible if there are any delivery obstacles in the area of suppliers or manufacturers. If delivery or adherence to an agreed delivery time is impossible due to circumstances not attributable to Basu-tec GmbH, Basu-tec GmbH is entitled to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part. Basu-tec GmbH will inform the customer without delay. Claims for damages are excluded for this case. Existing delivery restrictions inform the customer prior to commencement of the order process.
10. Due date and retention of title
1. The purchase price is due at the latest on delivery of the goods.
2. The delivered goods remain the property of Basu-tec GmbH until full payment.
11. Terms of payment
1. Basu-tec GmbH accepts the following payment methods: advance payment, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners) and immediately bank transfer.
2. When paying in advance, the customer transfers the invoice amount within 7 days after conclusion of the contract on the account of Basu-tec GmbH (bank details in the order confirmation and in the imprint apparent). The dispatch takes place only after receipt of payment.
3. When paying by direct debit Basu-tec GmbH is authorized by issuing a direct debit authorization by the customer to collect the price from the customer's bank account according to the order summary. The customer must ensure sufficient coverage in the bank account. Changes to the bank details must be announced to Basu-tec GmbH without delay. Basu-tec GmbH reserves the right to liquidate all costs incurred due to failure to comply with these obligations to the customer.
4. If paying by credit card, your credit card will be charged upon completion of the order. This happens even if we do not have the goods in stock and can only ship in a few days.
5. Paypal - You pay the invoice amount through the online provider PayPal. You must be registered there or register first. After legitimation with the access data, you can confirm the payment order to us. You'll get more information during the ordering process. You can find information about data privacy here.
6. Immediatley bank transfer- The debit of the purchase price from your account takes place with completion of the order.
7. The statutory default rules apply. Reminder costs can be claimed from the second reminder.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the general statutory provisions apply.
2. The warranty is excluded in case of defects caused by the customer. This is particularly the case with improper handling, incorrect operation or unapproved repair attempts.
3. The shortened limitation period does not apply to damages based on a grossly negligent breach of duty by Basu-tec GmbH or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Basu-tec GmbH. Furthermore, the shortened limitation period does not apply to claims for damages due to the negligent or intentional violation of essential contractual obligations. Significant contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the customer may regularly rely.
4. If goods are delivered with obvious damage in transit, so please complain such errors immediately to the deliverer and contact us as soon as possible. Failure to make a complaint or contact has no consequences for the statutory warranty claims of consumers and merely serves to assist the provider to assert his claims against the company or insurance company commissioned with the delivery of the goods.
5. Insofar as a manufacturer's warranty exists, the customer must assert claims arising from this directly against the manufacturer. The liability of Basu-tec GmbH under the warranty is excluded.
1. Claims for damages of the customer against Basu-tec GmbH are excluded, Basu-tec GmbH or its vicarious agents have not acted intentionally or through gross negligence.
2. Liability for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health, for negligent or intentional violation of essential contractual obligations or as far as under product liability law or due to fault upon conclusion of contract or due to other breaches of duty or tort claims for compensation for damage to property remains mandatory. Significant contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the customer may regularly rely.
14. Right of set-off, right of retention
1. The customer is not entitled to offset against our claims, unless the counterclaims of the customer are legally established or undisputed. The customer is also entitled to offset against our claims if he asserts claims for defects or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
2. The customer may exercise a right of retention only if his counterclaim is based on the same purchase contract.
16. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions / Right to Modify
We are entitled to unilaterally change these general terms and conditions, as far as this is necessary to eliminate subsequently arising equivalence disturbances or to adapt to changed legal or technical conditions. We will notify the customer of a change by notifying the contents of the amended regulations to the last known e-mail address of the customer. The change becomes an integral part of the contract if the customer does not contradict us in writing or in text form within six weeks after receipt of the notice of amendment of the inclusion in the contractual relationship.
17. Severability clause
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should be ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
18. Contract language
The language available for the contract is German.
19. Contract law
Austrian law is applied to the contractual relationship.
20. Online Dispute Resolution of the European Commission
If you have any problems, you can file a complaint through this platform and have it processed by an independent dispute resolution service: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.