Collection, processing and use of personal data
The protection of your data is important to us. You do not need to enter any data to visit our online shop. We only store anonymized access data without personal reference, like e.g. The name of your internet service provider, the page from which you are visiting us, or the name of the requested file. Cookies can be used to collect data, but they also collect and store the data exclusively in anonymous or pseudonymous form and do not allow any conclusion to be drawn about you.
We only collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us during the ordering process, when opening a customer account or when registering for our newsletter. We use the collected data exclusively for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract, your data will be blocked and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, unless you have expressly consented to any further use of data. If you sign up for our monthly newsletter with your email address, we use your email address for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted by HTTPS and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
Information and cancellation right
You will receive information about your stored data free of charge at any time without giving reasons. You can always lock, correct or delete your data collected from us. You may at any time revoke the consent given to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Please contact email@example.com.
(1) For the execution of purchase contracts (initiation, conclusion, settlement, warranties and reversal), for our services, the technical administration, our own marketing purposes and ensuring the existing between you and us correspondence, we charge for the ordering process as well as the opening of a customer account personal data, which include: name, contact details, payment details, email, telephone number. A disclosure of your data may in principle be made to several companies, as far as this is necessary for the settlement of our contractual relationship.
a) A transfer is always made for the purpose of delivery to the shipping company commissioned by us. The transfer includes only such data, which are required for a shipment of the goods.
b) If payment services are used for the payment transaction (eg Paypal, Visa, Mastercard etc.), your data will be forwarded to the used payment intermediaries. The same applies with regard to the credit institutions charged with the payment.
c) In the event of payment default, a claim can be assigned to a collection agency. In addition, information may be sent to credit bureaus. The passing on of the personal data required for this purpose is based on the comments on the BONITÄTSPRÜFUNG.
The transferred data may be used by the service providers solely for the purpose of their disclosure.
(2) In addition, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless we are not legally obliged to do so or you have given us prior consent.
(3) Personal data that you provide to us for processing order processes can be stored for commercial and tax reasons for up to 10 years.
(4) Your personal data is safe with us! They are encrypted by HTTPS and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected by technical measures against damage, destruction, unauthorized access.
(5) You will receive information about your data stored free of charge at any time without giving reasons. You can always lock, correct or delete your data collected from us. You may at any time revoke the consent given to us for data collection and use without giving reasons. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer's data for advertising, market or opinion research purposes.